2021-2022 USC Transfer

im praying for a decision and not an sgr x.x

4 Likes

Finally!! 1 hr left

6 Likes

We’ll know their decision 100 percent by next Monday at the latest. Thanks!

1 Like

Yo! Just found this forum and I’m so psyched that this is a thing. I’m a 1st gen college freshman currently in the Isenberg school of management at Umass Amherst. I just wanted to quickly post and let everyone know my credentials so that if I get in, you can have hope of getting in as well.

Highschool cumulative GPA unweighted: 3.3 (on a 4 scale)
College first year cumulative GPA unweighted: 4.0 (on a 4 scale)

Again, thank god this forum is real, seems like a sick community. Hopefully we all get in.

10 Likes

Welcome @trafy - information, friendships and room mates are found here. Good luck to all! Hope we get news in a bit. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so if we get a SGR will we know? will they specifically send out an email?

Sometimes. Other times you’ll just have to manually check your portal.

is anyone’s sgr still not there on the portal?

ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!

MUSIC PLAYS IN BACKGROUND

(hopefully) :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

this restriction is quite unnecessary. the point of this forum is to communicate with one another. this forum was built up for this very day, as today is a very high chance of admissions. a little conflict is okay and a part of our everyday life. again, this forum from the start has been leading up to this very day.
for these reasons, i ask the time restriction to be lifted.

5 Likes

The countdown to when they usually release or the cut off for decisions for the day?

Good luck everyone!!!

9 Likes

So scared yet desperately looking forward to it. I wish and pray we all can celebrate in about 15 minutes. #FightOn

7 Likes

Real anxious but once it’s over it’s over. If we get in that’s awesome, if not let’s make the best of what we have. Good luck to everyone!

7 Likes

Manifesting to become apart of the Trojan family!!!:crossed_fingers:t3::pleading_face::heart::yellow_heart::sparkles:

9 Likes

I remember that early on in this forum, the idea of having to wait until the very last day for decisions was almost a joke. But now we’re actually there and we’ve all persevered. Really proud of everyone because I know how mentally and physically exhausting the wait has been. Hoping everyone gets the good news! Good luck all!

12 Likes

Just so your expectations are clear if you don’t receive a decision immediately.

“While waiting is hard (and we understand that our transfer process runs later than most), our final decisions for students will come out by mid-July. If you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to let us know!”

I believe this is specifically for applicants who submit their SGR sometime close to May 31 but prior to June 30th.

https://admissionblog.usc.edu/2021/05/27/7387-2/

3 Likes

** for sgr people

4 Likes

Yup! Sounds like something I would do! :partying_face:

so some people may still receive SGRs?

1 Like