2021-2022 USC Transfer

Then why lie about it? It’s not hard to say they would be released in waves. Other admissions officers are fairly transparent in stating whether they’d come on one day or in waves.

Ya, I hadn’t heard that one before. You may actually have got someone that had no idea, just answering calls from home, and figured it was like regular decisions. Not all call takers are part of the inner circle. The usual fib is the release date, some have called and they say May xx, two weeks from now, and the decisions are posted an hour later. That is always a classic.

1 Like

I see. Well thx for the information, CADREAMIN. At this point ig I’ll just have to be patient till I get their email.

Admitted USC 2020-21 Non TTP/Legacy
3.2 GPA/Academic Scholar
Wish y’all the best of luck! THE STRESS IS OVER!

4 Likes

congrats! if I may ask where did you find your status update in your portal, through USC fast or the regular applicant portal thanks!

Congrats! What major?

Business Administration in the Marshall school of business

1 Like

I just checked my portal and it was in there. GOOD LUCK!

2 Likes

Damn! Congrats! How many credit hrs did u complete?

thank you!

I can’t answer your first question, but for the 2nd: They are places set up at each entrance to check your qr code, so you can start in the village and go to the main entrance right next to the village or any entrance you wanted to, they will check it when you enter and then you are good to walk around.

1 Like

OMG I see alot of marshall acceptances. Congrats to admitted students!! I am excited for next week!!!

2 Likes

hi everyone! just got accepted to Dornsife, ttp, non-legacy. congrats to everyone who also got accepted!! I’m manifesting acceptances and good news for everyone still waiting.

I tried registering for housing but I did not receive an email with a link once I typed in my email and USC ID number into the login. has anyone else experienced issues with this? does anyone also have any experience they can share in regards to getting housing as a transfer student?

3 Likes

they will email u a separate email for housing info

oh I see. will it be sent sometime soon?

yes, i’m hoping so. If u scroll up i asked a similar question and @CADREAMIN answered it

Welp, I’m going to have to re-send my high school transcript… Guess I won’t be hearing till May 31st lol

Why do you have to re-send it?

Btw do you guys think I should update my counselor regarding the changed links on my portfolio list? Because I’ve updated my site so some Of the previous links I additionally included doesn’t work.

But I feel like I’m being a pain in the ass so idk haha

It wouldn’t hurt to contact them in regards to it. As long as you did your part in updating them, that’s all that can be asked for.

But odds are with admission results already rolling out, it may be too late and they may have already viewed your application. Your choice, it wouldn’t hurt tho