2022 Admissions Decisions

are we sure theyre not just talking about spring 2018 decisions

where do you see “early action period” or “first wave” on the myUW?

Mine still says “early action period” so I am assuming I will most likely be the next wave…? And I think this is for real @collegeszn

Go to your student center on your my uw account and look in the application grid in the last column of it.

Friend of mine called office of admissions and apparently the portal saying “early application period” is the same as “first notification period”.

@cannon77 Mine says early action period still, not first notification period, so I most likely am not in the first wave (I applied 10/13)

@shenscwis Hm… interesting. Thank you! Anyone know what time? I heard 5 or 7 CT

@radkm19 Ive heard both as of now but I’m anticipating around 5:00 pm because thats what I’ve heard more of.

are we sure they arent talking about the applicants for spring 2018

Did anyone hear yet?

website down. that’s a good sign.

Mine loaded but nothing new- where would it say??

I think people heard!!

From where?? Where do i click?

Took a while to load mine but no update yet

Does anyone else have the thing where it says they have outstanding items to do? Even though you did them?

I have my sons up- I keep reloading- nothing yet- ugh…we are OOS so not sure when we will hear but the anticipation is tremendous! Good Luck to everyone who applied! :slight_smile:

Mine looks no different… hm. what would it say? just congrats or we’re sorry?

Does yours say you have these outstanding items even though your application is complete?

Application Fee
$60.00 non-refundable fee
Row 2

ACT or SAT Test Scores
You are required to submit official ACT or SAT test scores sent directly from the testing agency. Our test codes are 4656 for the ACT and 1846 for the SAT.
Row 3

Recommendation Letter
We require you to submit one letter of recommendation written by someone who can attest to your academic ability. For more detailed information on fulfilling the Recommendation Letter requirement visit our web site: https://www.admissions.wisc.edu/apply/recommendations/index.php
Row 4

High School Transcript
Official High School Transcript"

hmmm im instate and applied early and i don’t think i’m in first wave. must be completely random