2022 Admissions Decisions

did anyone get a response

No response but mine does say “first notification period.”

Where does it say this? @WiscoRunner

maybe 5 pm central time?

I heard that its coming out at 7

@collegeszn since WI is in the CT zone, that would make sense

@conflictedcollegegal6789998212 Log into MyUW, click “Student Center”. On that page there will be a table with three boxes, on the very right hand side if you don’t have a decision yet there will be a block of text. Mine says something like “Your application will be reviewed as part of our first notification period [etc etc]”

Where does it say this first notification period? @cannon77

Mines where WisocRunner says it is. I don’t have anything about materials still needed to be completed on mine either by the way

I guess I will be in the next wave b/c mine just says “Your app will be reviewed as a part of our early action period”

Just wondering if the status still says “Your application will be reviewed by one of our admission counselors as a part of our early action period.” and didn’t change to first notification is that a sign we won’t hear first? or it doesn’t matter? thanks

@radkm19 someone earlier in the thread said that the admissions office said it didn’t matter if it says “early action period” or “first notification period”. Has anyone heard yet???

Thank you guys. Mine just says “early action period”

I think at this point everyone is just guessing as to whether it means something. I think it might be significant since it’s not what it originally said but who knows

It seems like no one has heard anything yet

i think it was either just a rumor or the office was talking about spring 2018 decisions

central time 5pm is 6pm eastern so if its based on that some ppl should hear soon

if this is it… good luck!

did anyone hear?

Anyone hear???