2022 Admissions Decisions

maybe 7???

I haven’t heard anything

I feel like this is a rumor

Did the admissions office really confirm this for early action applications?

@hopefulwisco From what I can tell it seems to be EA but no one has confirmed that the admissions office said that…

One thread I read said that last year the decisions came out around 8 pm. I’m not sure if that was eastern time or central time so I would say, as annoying as it is, we can’t be sure it’s a rumor until 9 o’clock

From what I remember, people started to hear around 7:00 central

Well I guess we can only hope!

I spoke with Admissions today. They said decisions will roll out over the next few days. I pressed about tonight and she indicated that some will roll out later tonight. Couldn’t get more specific. Good luck!

With WI residents hearing before OOS. This is only based on what I experienced 2 years ago.

Good Luck to all !!!

Yes, I also called admissions and they said they will come out starting tonight

I predict we will hear at 7 central time because that’s when they came out last year

Did anyone hear anything?

Nope. But I emailed my wisconsin rep about it saying that I have outstanding materials, and he quickly replied that all of my materials were received and he reviewed my application and that I’m “all good to go” so I dont know what that means

@Napzee when you called did you specify early action because on their website they say spring 2018 decisions come out so i figure thats what may be coming out

No sorry. I called before I saw that

Will today’s decisions only be for in-state students or for OOS as well?

Historically it was in-state students first.
Only time will tell.

I GOT ACCEPTED

I GOT IN