2022 Admissions Decisions

For those who got results, did you previously have “first notification wave” message instead of “early action” message?

My daughter just got her acceptance. In state. 3.85 UW GPA, 4.0 Weighted, 30 ACT, 4 year varsity swimmer, varsity choir, 4 APs, 5 honors classes, other ECs, legacy. She is super excited! Best of luck to everyone.

No…the screen just flipped to a prompt stating “View Your Admissions Decision”

Got it.I guess I will have to wait for the next wave for my decision.

Huge congrats to everyone who got in!

When will international students typically get their decision?

Accepted
Biochemistry
OOS
GAP 4 UW
SAT 1450

Accepted with direct admit to the business school!
Marketing
In state
3.83 UW
32 ACT
Lots of ECs, leadership, volunteering, etc.

Accepted to alternate major - Does it mean deny from first major? or deferred?

I know this is off topic a bit… But

I got into letters of science today yayy

But my question is: Do they accept into the overarching college, of more by individual college? Like is it like minnesota where it is significantly harder to get into engineering compared to Design, or do they accept into the whole university equally?

My daughter was accepted and is so happy. Congrats to everyone!

My daughter was accepted this evening as an in-state pre-nursing student in the School of Nursing.

Accepted with 26 ACT and 4.0 gpa

@applicantclass2022 Hi, mine just said “early action”. Nothing about first wave like other people said they had that. I got in!!!

@conflictedcollegegal6789998212 Thanks for the clarification and congrats!! What time did you get the results?

Got denied. OOS, 1310 SAT, 4.0 GPA. Lots of good extra curriculars. Disappointed.

Accepted. Engineering. 1550 SAT. 4.0 UW. In state

Accepted. 1460 SAT 3.6 UW OOS Good EC’s

Son accepted to alternate major (L&S) 33 ACT, 3.9 UW GPA, instate.

Accepted today!!!
Business School Direct Admit (Real Estate)
OOS
GPA 4.16 W 3.8 something UW
SAT 1410
Good extracurriculars
Anyone know when scholarship information will be available?

I got deferred.
ACT: 33
UW GPA: 3.7. Weight 4.118.
I’ve taken AP Biology, AP Calc AB, AP US History, AP Lit & comp, AP lang & comp, AP psych, AP macroeconomics, AP microeconomics, and AP physics. Basically all the rest of my classes are honors
I started a club and am a 2nd year president of it. varsity athlete, student ambassador, nhs, work as a lifeguard. I’ve shown interest in UW madison - i’ve visited and toured officially twice. I’m very involved in church and have tons of service hours from mission trips and volunteering with the younger kids.
Any thoughts on why i was deferred? I don’t see what’s wrong with my application for me to not get accepted EA.