2023-2024 USC Transfer

Did anyone get an email notifying any merit scholarship awarded? And should we assume that no email means no scholarship or do they typically notify if you weren’t awarded one?

Hey,

Is this the right place to talk about financial aid and transfers?

Was wondering if by any chance any USC transfers could share a bit of info about their financial aid and if there is a chance it is still pretty good for transfer?

Currently deciding between staying at CSULB or going to USC.

Thanks!

1 Like

They push alot of loans

Guessing SGR have to wait for the the first admitted 5/26 wave deadline to pass June9th
?

Rip housing…Reddit - Dive into anything

Hey, Im here to ask about my own case. I got a 4.0 first semester, got a spring grade request, and waiting to get my grades for (probably 3.8). what do you think my chances are?

in for fall pre law!

I just got in for Fall Marshall, do we have to accept in order to find out what our financial aid is?

u can wait it out

You should hear within the next week and have two weeks (I think it’s 14 days) to commit. But confirm commit deadline.

And congrats!!! :v:

1 Like

Hi:
I want to transfer to USC .My gpa is 3.9 now but I received a grade of NC in a General Education course . Do you think I am ok???

Thanks

I just submitted my spring grades. How long does it roughly take to hear back?

Does anyone know when the next transfer event is happening on campus???

Is anyone looking for a male roommate for Spring 2024? I’m a soph abroad this fall and have found a 2bd/2bth at Gateway (right across campus, close to the village, & where many Xfers live!). I’ll be subleasing one bed/bath and am looking for roommates for the 2nd bedroom/bath which can be shared or private. Let me know!

Are you looking for the spring? I’m a soph abroad this fall and have found a 2bd/2bth at Gateway (right across campus, close to the village, & where many Xfers live!). I’ll be subleasing one bed/bath and am looking for roommates for the 2nd bedroom/bath which can be shared or private. Let me know!

I haven’t seen a transfer thread for Fall 2024, so I’ll ask anyone still following this thread.

My D was offered TTP in her Fall 2023 denial letter. When she called the admissions office this morning, the Assoc Director said TTP doesn’t exist anymore. Even if it was designated in her letter, she will be in the same app pool with all other transfers for Fall 2024. Has anyone heard this?