2026 BFA Prescreen Results

Submitted prescreens on 9/14

Roosevelt heard for MT: 10/13 (yes)
Oklahoma City heard for MT: 10/8 (yes)
Emerson heard for MT: 9/28 (yes)
CMU heard for MT/Acting: 9/21 (yes)

haven’t heard from Syracuse or Elon but assuming it is a no since others have heard back with a yes???

MT
UCF sent Sept 17 Heard Oct. 13
Roosevelt CCPA sent Sept 21 heard Oct. 13

I think Elon MT is released tomorrow (acting was already released). They are really good about letting everyone know on the same day.

3 Likes

No, was not early decision

Elon message just went out. It was a no here, but good luck to those moving on!

1 Like

Elon, Syracuse and DePaul (all Acting)

Does anyone know where to find out what to prepare for Elon’s on campus acting? We did not get info about this?

Has anyone heard from Catholic or UNCSA yet?

Has anyone heard from Rider, Shenandoah, Penn State and Montclair?

I believe Penn State releases their first batch of prescreen decisions 10/18.

1 Like

I received my Rider prescreen result today :slight_smile:

1 Like

May I ask you, when did you send your prescreens?

I submitted my Rider prescreen on 9/23 and heard 10/15

oh don’t assume a no until you see it. Plus Syracuse doesn’t do them all on the same day. Did you hear yet?

Submitted to Syracuse for MT & Acting 9/26. I haven’t heard anything yet…trying to stay positive.

Correct some schools are rolling…done in batches…Syracuse also releases their final decisions over a month on Fridays so they do it kind of differently.

UNCSA told my son audition scheduling should start next week and everyone should get an email. No prescreen needed. Just full application

3 Likes

Applied to Syracuse for both MT and Acting on 9/26. Wondering if anyone applied to both and has heard back? Accept says results by 11/30, but I’m feeling worried since some have already gotten a decision.

Can anyone explain or share your experience with Montclair State University?

My daughter applied mid September and she was able to upload her material in a tab named “portfolio”, which disappeared days after.

Later on she asked about the audition process since she was asked to register for a live audition.

Then she was told only students who registered for on campus audition (not unifieds) had to send their material through a YouTube link on the platform.

She sent the material, registered for a live audition, but we don’t have any idea if she will receive an answer (positive or negative…)…

Everything is so confused

1 Like

I called and they said it takes longer to review for those that applied for both. I’m in that same group.

1 Like

In general Montclairs “paperwork” side of things can be a bit disorganized. Maybe this year will be different? It will all work out just know its probably on their end not yours:)