2026 BFA Prescreen Results

Has anyone heard anything from Point Park prescreens, MT or Acting?

I applied for MT on September 23rd, and have not heard back yet

My daughter found a tab on her Rider account (in the application portal), to schedule an audition for MT.
She didn’t receive any email or confirmation she had passed prescreens.
She already scheduled her audition, does this mean she passed her preescreen?
TIA

generally yes!!! congratulations

1 Like

We have heard from UNCG and Western Michigan prescreens, so some movement forward.

1 Like

We have only heard from one. CMU (yes for acting)
They responded pretty quickly…within a couple weeks of submitting.

MT Responses so far from:

Emerson
Syracuse
Elon
Penn State
Pace

Still waiting on tons and tons.

2 Likes

I have not heard of anyone hearing from point park yet. I know many that are waiting for this one.

I do know they are not traveling for fall semester to any auditions (only having on campus).

yeah it’s still early! it will pick up a lot soon!! there’s a ■■■■ ton of waiting in this process.

Anyone hear from UNCSA yet?

Nothing yet.

1 Like

My daughter got an email in the last day or two saying they were delaying issuing final decisions bc of still discussing what their audition protocols would be. I think it said they were hoping to have decisions out later this week or next. :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Any word on U Mich answers for that 10/15 submit by date?

Hi all! I’m new to CC and just found this group so thought I would chime in with my S experience with prescreens so far. Submitted to MT on 9/30.

• Pace: 10/6 (yes)
  • CMU: 10/6 (yes) - modality and schedule is released on 11/1
  • Syracuse: 10/8 (yes) - requested virtual audition so have to upload provided dance combo, 2 songs and 2 monos before scheduling an interview
  • Emerson: 10/15 (yes) - must pick 2 of 3 dance numbers to submit before scheduling audition
  • Penn State: 10/18 (yes) - will receive dance combo two weeks prior to upload Wed before audition
  • Baldwin Wallace: No required prescreen. Upload mono and wildcard direct to BW portal. Got dance combo two weeks out to upload before audition (which is tomorrow!) and must prep 3 songs to sing 2.
    Belmont: Can upload materials or audition live, no prescreen. Must get academic acceptance (yes) before they will adjudicate. Still waiting to hear about artistic acceptance.

Haven’t heard from BC@Berklee, Point Park, CCM, FSU and Elon (submitted after fall audition deadline)

7 Likes

I just noticed the prescreen release date on the website says 11/15, I think, which I could have sworn was originally 11/1.

Me too!

1 Like

Which school?

Sorry- I was responding to the Michigan question above.

1 Like

Hey there! Log into your child’s UNCSA portal, and there’s now a link to schedule your audition. We just got ours scheduled!

2 Likes

Thanks!