2026 BFA Prescreen Results

I don’t know a lot about Interlochen’s program but I took a gap year this year and it made this process so much more enjoyable! I also joined this amazing gap year program, called the Theatre Gap Initiative, that helps people apply to BFA acting and musical theatre programs. Through the program I got to take dance classes, acting classes, private voice once a week, I got help filming my pre-screen and dance auditions, got to do some early auditions through CAP, and we went to New York Unifieds. I honestly think taking a gap year was the best thing I could have done for myself. College is a lot of money and I didn’t want to pay thousands of dollars just to be somewhere I wasn’t going to be happy. This year not only am I getting into programs but I am getting into programs I really really love! If anyone is thinking about taking a gap year please feel free to reach out.

3 Likes

My son attended Interlochen for his last 2 years of high school a couple of years ago. I recall the post grad students numbered about 10 in total. I believe they had all artistic classes, with the option of taking academic classes. The Interlochen admissions team is very accessible, I suggest you call or email them.
My son loved Interlochen and really got a lot out of the program. But know that it is somewhat geographically isolated, so best to be sure the program is really what you are looking for.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Does any one know the acceptance rate for Rider University’s BFA Acting program?? Thanks!

No, but they do aim for a class of 18-20

1 Like

Thank you so so much!

Any word from Umich MT anyone?

No, but if last year is an indicator, they will start making calls on Friday.

I think there’s a way you can go on their instagram and see if they started following anyone in recent weeks. lol

The other thread mentioned Michigan phone calls have already started

1 Like

it is an unverified rumor

Ok I’m just saying that someone said they were making calls.

1 Like

you are correct! i just added that piece in case anyone was tearing their hair out about not getting a call!!

1 Like

Any word right now, I heard they usually send out results or make calls on a Friday

There’s been confirmation of at least 3 boys called yesterday by the way.

1 Like

How do u know?

Posted on private coaching pages

1 Like

Do you know if they are going to be finishing out the calls by today?

And also thank you for sharing this information, sorry if I sound abrasive or rude.

2 Likes

we get it!!

2 Likes

We’re all anxiouly waiting, keep refreshing the portal :slight_smile: