2026 BFA Prescreen Results

Our D just heard from UNCSA. She got waitlisted! Hey…we’ll take it!!! :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

12 Likes

Congratulations!

congrats!!

1 Like

Hey any chance you know what her chances of coming off the waitlist are? I heard they only put a few kids on it??

I can ask my S but I dont believe they took anyone off the waitlist last year, sorry

1 Like

Not problem at all. :heart: It’s rewarding that there’s even the slightest possibility! It’s all in Gods hands!

2 Likes

Congrats! It was a no for us (in portal).

1 Like

Sorry! Onto the next!

1 Like

So sorry. :cry: There is a perfect place for all of our kids…I’m just praying we all figure it out shortly.

1 Like

This happened to every single person at the in person audition as well.

1 Like

Yikes

What did?

If you read my post above, I think they were commenting about the ridiculousness of the audition process with interruptions and what not.

1 Like

Ahh thx

1 Like

michigan doesn’t do ea/ed for the smtd, so that won’t affect it. if you miss the call, they’ll leave you a voicemail, and they’ll email you/update your portal later, too, so no worries if you miss it! it’s just an exciting way for them to let you know

Thank you @maya_doherty, i’d hug you with thousand kisses xoxo if we’ll get the call!

ahh ur too sweet! i hope u get it !!!

Hey everyone! My D and me are wondering if anybody else is receiving a crazy amount of emails from Shenandoah Admissions regarding campus life, etc.

2 Likes

Yes including after getting rejected artistically. There are a few schools that are notorious for this! Montclair state previous years was known for sending out socks to kids admitted academically (not artistically)…and Pace? yikes the phone calls were unreal.

1 Like

Hi! I am a senior thinking about taking a gap year and doing Interlochen’s Post Graduate Program but I couldn’t find a lot of information on it, does anyone know anything about the program?