2nd semester senior grades

<p>Is there a specific grade that one needs to hold during the 2nd semester senior year? I just realized how much I slacked off and I gotta put myself back in shape.</p>

<p>I was told by a friend that you need to maintain a 3.0 UNWEIGHTED gpa. True?</p>

<p>yes, i believe its 3.0 average and some schools require you to get c and better in all classes.</p>

<p>yeah, to be safe, get a C or better in all classes and a 3.0 GPA.</p>

<p>i myself found i have slacked off big time and i have 2 C's right now, but i'm safe with a 3.5 GPA. :)</p>

<p>UCLA and UCB are a 3.0 UW in ur core acaedmic classes. UCSD im not sure but i know UCI and down its 3.0 W in core academic classes. how do u have 2 C's but have a 3.5...u must have like 7 academic classes</p>

<p>wait...so say in an AP class, is a 3.0 a B?</p>

<p>for ap classes, a B would be 3.0 unweighted and 4.0 weighted.</p>

<p>Is it your average GPA for the entire senior year or just every semester?</p>

<p>What about out of state?</p>

<p>Relentless355 - Is it your average GPA for the entire senior year or just every semester?</p>

<p>Im not sure out of state but the min gpa to apply to ucs oos is a 3.4 uw, so id maintain that just as min gpa to apply to ucs is a 3.0 and instaters must maiintain at least a 3.0</p>

<p>Does anyone know if the 3.0 unweighted for EACH semester or the whole senior year?!! particulary for UCB and UCLA</p>

<p>Oh *<strong><em>, in core classes? Ack, means I need at least one A out of my two semesters of chem. I'm worried now :(. My C in Calc is majorly *</em></strong>ing with my grade.
edit - I second ixsweetheartxi's question x a bajillion</p>

<p>Also, for what schools is it weighted and unweighted? In the UCI contract they just say a 3.0 GPA, but do not mention whether that is weighted or unweighted. I really need to know this, considering I am taking only two classes (block schedule) and one is an AP class, I might end up with a 3.0 W and a 2.5 UW. But I've done excellent the first semester - 4.67 W in the hardest classes at the school.</p>

<p>So for what schools is it a 3.0 W and for what schools is it a 3.0 UW? Do they count the senior year as a whole or each semester individually? Thanks.</p>

<p>Unfortunately for me, senioritis has caught up to me... I had straight A's althrough high school-- except for two B's in Calc BC... but this semester I currently have a B in AP Stats and C in REGULAR english (how'd this happen-- I missed a vocab quiz and didn't make it up).</p>

<p>Relentless355 - Is it your average GPA for the entire senior year or just every semester?</p>

<p>^ That's my question. ;)</p>

<p>lol my question too
how come no one answers</p>

<p>From what I understand it's for the whole year.....</p>

<p>I really hope so, nschuchert, because that would be a HUGE load off of my mind, but I think that would make it too easy...</p>

<p>haha i got 2 Cs first semester senior year lolll
2 Cs 2 Bs 1 A
2.8 UW LOlllllll
2 APs so 3.2 W</p>

<p>i hope its weighted because my senior slump is continuing on to second semester
lmao</p>