About TCU

<p>What are the bennifits about going to TCU? also should i join a frat?? I currently live in mn and are strongly considering tcu</p>

<p>they say that you SHOULD join a frat, but I’m not going to. i love to party but i also dont wanna mess up my future. i dont feel like paying monthly for something that i can just get for free, ya know? be a GDI with me! </p>

<p>P.S. im gonna join the rugby team though.</p>

<p>Thanks and yeah I don’t think I am going to join a frat. Not a huge partier but i deffinatly don’t want to pay for it. Also thinking about joining the club basketball team.</p>

<p>yea i might join the club rugby team. if you’re in a sport, you’re all good. are you considering it for this coming spring or for next year?</p>

<p>The benefits are small, close-knit, hands-on school with big sports and big spirit! Class size is about 30, campus is beautiful, freshmen and sophomores must live on campus so there is a lot of community feeling. Fort Worth is a GREAT town, and TCU has the friendliest students and faculty you will ever meet!</p>