Academic History - 7th/8th grade course in UC APP

<p>I took Algebra II in the summer between 8th and 9th grade, do I put it in “Academic History - 7th/8th grade course”? This course is from community college. Since I have already indicated it in 7th/8th grade course section; therefore I don’t need to put it in College & Courses in HS?</p>

<p>All community college courses need to be entered into the Academic History section (you need to add the community college as a school you attended and add the courses in the appropriate subject). You will need to submit the transcript for verification in July.</p>

<p>Yes, my point is the course (algebra 2) that I took is before HS. so I added it in 7th/8th grade Math or Foreign Language section, since it was added there, then it won’t be indicated as it is from cc. The cc couses that I took in HS is in college - HS section. Is it right?</p>

<p>You need to add the community college course in your Academic History section as well. UCs want to see ALL community college courses regardless of when you take them.</p>

<p>Thank you very much Ms Sun! So I should have “algebra 2” in my 7th/8the action and in community college course of Academic History section as well (though it is Academic History in HS!!)</p>

<p>Ms Sun! Community College Course in Academic History starts from 9th grade!! I am not able to add courses into the section for my 7th or 8th grade.</p>