Acceptances

<p>I’m from illinois</p>

<p>D accepted yesterday from OOS. She was very excited and surprised (worried scores wouldn’t be good enough). ACT 26, GPA 3.5, WGPA 3.9, top 15% in class</p>

<p>Just spent the whole weekend at UW Madison and fell in love with the campus. I’m from ny, and Wisconsin is officially my dream school. I applied for second notification period, and I have all the credentials to get in but a lot of people from my school have been getting rejected recently. Praying I get in! It’d be a dream come true</p>

<p>Good luck …have two daughters who graduated UW. Madison and it is a very good place!</p>

<p>Go Badgers! Proud Dad of two daughters who graduated UW…congratulations!</p>

<p>Is it a bad sign that I haven’t heard back yet?</p>

<p>I haven’t heard back either (OOS from Oregon). Submitted my app on October 28th, waiting anxiously</p>

<p>Hopefully soon! Will decisions be going out all January for the early notification period or are they almost done?</p>

<p>I know somebody mentioned it but is this friday another like big wave of decision releases?</p>

<p>@uwmadion26 I don’t think it’s bad that you haven’t heard back yet… I applied Sept 28th OOS and also haven’t heard yet. From what I’ve seen based on friend’s acceptances, it seems like they have been accepting by state. I’m not 100% sure on that, but I know all of my friends from Miami found out the same day, from NY, NJ, etc.</p>

<p>Can someone chance me? I’m from Illinois, and sort of concerned that I haven’t hear back yet, especially since my gpa is pretty low.</p>

<p>3.32 gpa
33 act
4 years of track and cross country
NHS
3 APs and 4 years of Chinese (if that means anything)
Already accepted into UIUC</p>

<p>they’re not accepting by region or state, everyone from my school got their decision Friday except for me. I emailed them and they said they weren’t doing it by region or school and that we would hear by the end of January, so I’m assuming they’re sending them out every friday until the end of January randomly.</p>

<p>Received my decision this Friday!</p>

<p>I am a current Senior at the #1 high school in Ohio, Stats:</p>

<p>gpa: 3.72
gpa weighted: 4.72
class rank: 46 out of 379
ACT Composite: 33
ACT English: 34
ACT Math: 30
ACT Reading: 33
ACT Science: 34
ACT writing: 8
AP’s: US History, Chem, World History, Art History, English Lang and Comp, Bio, Physics B, Calc AB, English Lit and Comp, Micro and macro Econ</p>

<p>Extra Curricular:</p>

<p>Marching Band, 4 years. Current Section leader
Debate team, 2 years. Team Captain
I work at my pool in the summer.
Worked for a credit hour of research in the Chem. Department at the University of Cincinnati this summer</p>

<p>Community Service</p>

<p>Volunteer at my church for the last 4 years for Thanksgiving food drive and Thanksgiving meal serving.
Volunteer at my church for last 2 years for community outreach program.
Volunteer at my Church for last 2 years at Christmas pageant.
Volunteer for U. f Michigan alumni association at Flying Pig Marathon
Campaigned for local city council election</p>

<p>Does anybody know if they will be giving decisions for second notification period before the deadline or they start right after they finish the first notification period decisions?</p>

<p>In State
Class Rank: 1/169 (might be 2 or 3)
GPA(weighted/unweighted): 4.19/4.0
ACT Composite: 30 (I took another this December)
ACT M, E, R, S: 34, 30, 30, 27
ACT Writing: 9
AP classes: AP English Language and Composition (3), AP Chemistry (4), AP Psychology (5), AP Physics B (5), and currently AP Calculus AB, AP European History, AP Literature and Composition, AP Microeconomics, and AP Biology.
SAT II(please tell me if I should send): Math I (720), Math II (680), and Physics (760)</p>

<p>Extracurricular: Tennis (4 years), AFS club, chess club, Student Council (I’m class president), NHS, Psychology club</p>

<p>Community:50+hours</p>

<p>UW doesn’t look at SAT IIs.</p>

<p>99.9% chance…</p>

<p>If you can’t get in there’s no way I’m getting in. lol</p>

<p>Is it possible to be admitted tonight if I haven’t received the scholarship email?</p>

<p>Haven’t gotten it either…</p>