Acceptances

<p>This thread sure has been slow lately. We are very anxious to hear a decision. Has anyone else in-state gotten a decision in the last few weeks?</p>

<p>Well it appears tomorrow is another Friday…</p>

<p>Do they email or is it only online? And are these acceptances for EA? Because I thought they said those would come out in February?</p>

<p>There isn’t EA for Wisconsin, only two different different notification periods, none are priority and both are rolling. Does anyone know when they should be done releasing first notification period decisions?</p>

<p>Are acceptances/denials emailed?</p>

<p>All first period decisions will be out this month.</p>

<p>Still nothing. Hopefully, I’ll get a decision by this Friday!</p>

<p>I’m in the same boat</p>

<p>Are they emailed?</p>

<p>Accepted from MN</p>

<p>Stats:
3.62 GPA UW
6 AP courses
Rigorous schedule
32 ACT Composite, took twice
Asian Male
Top Public High School
Good Extracurriculars (President of a club and a varsity sport among others)
Applied for Engineering</p>

<p>Another week…no word.</p>

<p>To those wondering my buddy at my school gave UW a call a few weeks ago and they said he would hear on the 17th of jan whether or not he got in</p>

<p>Was accepted and got an scholarship recommendation for the chancellors scholarship </p>

<p>OOS - 97.68% GPA
1870 SAT
Low income
I believe I had great essays</p>

<p>Has anyone who applied under the 2nd notification period gotten their decision yet?
I applied Dec 1st and it’s been 6 weeks and I still haven’t gotten a decision :/</p>

<p>Lots of people who applied by the 1st notification deadline(Nov 1) still haven’t gotten a decision yet.</p>

<p>Yeah I know. I was just wondering if they have sent any 2nd notification decisions yet…or if we have to wait till the end of January to start hearing back.</p>

<p>Daughter applied in late October under early action. Still has not recieved a decision. It would be helpful if those posting decisions would tell us when you applied.</p>

<p>My daughter also applied at the end of October. She was accepted on Dec 6. I don’t think there is much of a correlation between when applications were submitted during the first notification period and when decisions were received.</p>

<p>Saperne- Are you in state or out of state?</p>

<p>Out of state. MA.</p>