Acceptances

<p>Does anyone know if there is any correlation between the mid year grades and possible acceptance? Seems silly to have someone you would deny send in their mid year grades</p>

<p>For what it is worth, we know someone who was denied after they sent in midyear (very strong grades). They seem to ask everyone with pending applications to send in grades. All enrolled students have to send final transcript as well.</p>

<p>Ok thanks! Just curious. I figured this would be the case.</p>

<p>Hi all, I’m an international applicant from Singapore. I sent my application a few days before the end of October, and even though the remaining application materials were delayed due to airmail, the Student Center says that I’m under review as part of first notification etc. Up till now, I have yet to receive a decision. Anyone else who’s in the same boat as me?</p>

<p>Same here, applied 10/31. Then school had to send my transcripts, letters,etc. Still waiting. Under review as part of first notification period.</p>

<p>Perfectly normal to not have received decision yet! Most remaining decisions for first notification period will be sent out jan 17 and jan 24th!</p>

<p>If you get postponed. do they let you know that or do you just have to wait longer for the decision to appear on the portal?</p>

<p>If you’re postponed, they’ll tell you so, and you’ll become part of the second notification period.</p>

<p>That’s comforting to hear. Guess I’ll have to be a little bit more patient!</p>

<p>This wait is agonizing! Anyone get any news lately?</p>

<p>Got the scholarship email this afternoon! Looking forward to tonight!!</p>

<p>Ugh. Didn’t get the email.</p>

<p>What time do they email acceptances?</p>

<p>About 7-9 central.
average is 7:30-8:30.</p>

<p>I just received the scholarship email, but no news from the admissions office yet.</p>

<p>I was accepted! However, I didn’t receive any email at all from the admissions office. Instead, I happened to chance upon it after logging in to the Student Center. To everyone who’s still waiting for their decisions, good luck and hope for the best!</p>

<p>I got the notification–then the scholarship email 1 minute later…
Now I have to check…</p>

<p>Admitted- no email, but checked my UW portal!
32 ACT, 3.97/4.67 GPA
8AP classes, multiple ECs including Eagle Scout, all state musician, lead role in multiple musicals</p>

<p>tanyj93 what was your ACT? I was just postponed, have a GPA of 3.94, top 10%, but my ACT was 24. Juist curious.</p>

<p>ACCEPTED!
In-state.
32 ACT/ 4.00 UW/8-9 APs</p>