Acceptances

<p>Accepted todayII Computer Engineering
International student
SAT- 2170
Grades- Average
Seems like a good option, dont know whether to chose it above purdue though</p>

<p>@Jones17 congrats!! are you instate? I applied in November oos, still haven’t heard back…</p>

<p>^^^ I’m from Minnesota.</p>

<p>@Jones17, thanks!</p>

<p>It says on the website that for people who applied by february 3, the decision notification is “end of march”
does that mean everyone hears then? or that the results can come before the end of march, and that the end of the month is just the latest date one could hear back?</p>

<p>im pretty sure its just the latest date they’ll give out decisions</p>

<p>Its the latest date they’ll give out decisions.( I submitted my application on Feb 3 and got my decision last weekend)</p>

<p>same. I got my decision on 2/28 and i applied on 2/3. they can be fast :)</p>

<p>Are you freshmen or transfer students?^</p>

<p>Freshmen.</p>

<p>@jimmyboy123 International student applying for freshman</p>

<p>I see, new student admissions are much faster than transfer students. Congrats though!</p>

<p>Which countries are you guys from?</p>

<p>Is it… bad if you applied around Christmastime but you haven’t heard back yet? (OOS)</p>

<p>i applied the day before the deadline in february and havent heard back, but ppl on this thread who applied the same day as me heard back already. I dont think there is necessarily a specific pattern as to how and when decisions come out… seems random to me</p>

<p>@rtv2014
I actually don’t think it’s random. From what I know, UW has a system in which you here back earlier if you apply earlier. (According to an admissions office person.) The difference in time might depend on the strength of the app, imo. Not saying yours wasn’t good, just that theirs may have been excellent.</p>

<p>omg i cant wait</p>

<p>im really hoping they send out decisions tomorrow night!</p>

<p>is it usually on fridays? ^</p>

<p>from what ive read they send out decisions between 7 and 9 on fridays,</p>