Accepted Fall 2010!

<p>D was accepted to UNH with a $10,000 charger award! This was her first acceptance and we are on a high now. We have 7 more schools to hear from but its great to know she has a very good option this early in the game..Congratulations to all the acceptees.</p>

<p>I was also accepted with a scholarship of $20,000! Congratulations to you!</p>

<p>Meant to post to this a while back lol but got accepted with 10k Charger and 2k Writing Awards</p>

<p>Don’t go rushing off to UNH. S is a current junior there and recently found out that rising seniors will be last in the housing lottery. Now we must scramble to find off campus housing in a sketchy neighborhood. Just the latest in a list of disappointments and unmet promises… If we only knew 3 years ago what we know now…</p>

<p>I am student at Michigan State university. Ill be working in Shelton, CT. But ill be living in UNH campus… I was wondering what is it like on the weekends. Are they bars ok? people reasonably nice? Thank you.</p>

<p>I got accepted to with $16,000 Presidential Scholarship plus $1,000 writing awards so now I am really considering the school. Does anyone know how long they usually take to let you know about Dean Scholarships?</p>

<p>I just got accepted for fall 2011!</p>