Accidentally forgot to put "honor level" for two of my honor classes?!

Should i email for clarrification?

so for the course name i did include for example french II honors and language arts two honors, but the course type I forgot to select HL!!!

should I email for clarification?!?!!

Are these “honors courses” UC approved Honors courses? The UC approved Honors courses are the only ones that count for the extra honors points in the UC GPA calculation and recognized by the UC’s. Any HS can call their courses as Honors, but it has to be UC approved and that is what counts.

On this link, if you attend a California HS then you can look up your HS and which courses are actually UC approved:

https://hs-articulation.ucop.edu/agcourselist

Oh WOW I just know about this right now that there’s honor courses and UC approved honor courses.

I’ve already sent a correction email about the issue I said above.

My school and counselor didn’t tell me about any of this. Besides the two classes I said about accidentally putting them in the NH category, i also have other courses that aren’t approved as HL which I had put them as honor classes.

Should I write another email to fix all of this?!

They will be able to determine which courses are actually UC approved and which are not. I would not send another email to fix all the issues. UC admissions is used to applicants making similar mistakes.

@Gumbymom well, either way, I just sent another email to clarify stuff and apologize for the inconvenience. I’m too sensitive to my mistakes :confused: