admission

Hello I am a junior in high school and I am wondering what my chances are to getting into Business school or college of arts and sciences. My GPA is 3.95/4 and ACT is 30. I am in service club, I run cross country and track, and I am in National Honors Society and Spanish National Honors Society. I take pretty much all honors and AP classes. I am just curious to know my chances at getting accepted.

Are you a Wisconsin resident?

No I’m from Illinois

Is your GPA above unweighted, or weighted? Wisconsin only considers unweighted GPA.

If it is unweighted, a good chance, though I would take the ACT again to see if you can gain another couple points – yours is good for OOS, but not a clear admit. You’re not likely to be a direct business admit with that score, but most at UW enter the business school during their second year. Letters and Sciences offers many more majors, and that’s likely where you’d be admitted first.

What? 30 on the ACT is amazing! I think you have a high chance of acceptance!

If you want to be considered for direct admit to the business school, you may want to try for a higher ACT score. If you are just asking about admission to UW as a whole (not direct admit) your stats look good.

http://bus.wisc.edu/bba/admissions/wisconsin-bba-direct-admit-program