Admissions 2017

<p>Has anyone heard yet? Applied EA and was deferred. Getting very nervous!!</p>

<p>Applied RD and still waiting, probably will be at least a couple more weeks</p>

<p>Coach called d today. He said good news would be in 2 weeks.</p>

<p>Returns are rolling in from other schools…any word from Lewis and Clark?</p>

<p>Just got acceptance via email. Financial aid to come next week.</p>

<p>Also received an acceptance e-mail tonight! Was timestamped 8:00 PM EST</p>

<p>Rejected :(</p>

<p>I got my acceptance packet in the mail yesterday!</p>

<p>Was your $ award or financial aid included? Just curious if we are waiting for two different letters.</p>

<p>My merit award came with the packet, but I’m not sure if financial aid would as well since my merit award covers tuition.</p>

<p>Thanks. We got ours today.</p>

<p>Email came here awhile back, but never any packet. We are on the East Coast – where are you all? And was merit mentioned in the email, or only in the packet? Thanks.</p>

<p>We got email acceptance and they said merit award was available on their website, but my son doesn’t know how to log in. I assume it will all come by regular mail as all the others have done about a week later. Then the award info seems to come shortly thereafter.</p>

<p>They seem to have made it more complicated to find the place to login:</p>

<p><a href=“Error”>https://webadvisor.lclark.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?TYPE=M&PID=CORE-WBMAIN&TOKENIDX=694510162&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>If you click on Prospective Students, you can find out your userID. I’m not sure about the password, but there is something about a PIN, which might allow access.</p>