Admissions Fall 2023

I didn’t see any thread for waterloo class of 2027 hence started this. Has anyone received any updates on their application from waterloo?

1 Like

I’ve gotten in, Computer Engineering coop
105 applicant

Also it should be 2028 since most degrees would be 5 years

1 Like

If you applied to the Math Faculty (math, computer science, FARM, CFM etc), they usually release around the first/second week of May.

1 Like

How can I change the name of group to 2028?

Anyone got results from engineering side? My son applied for Mechanical engineering.

Accepted

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations. Are you an international applicant? My son (US citizen) has also applied for CS co-op but we are not sure when to expect to hear back from admissions.

1 Like

No we are Ontario resident, Canadian citizen.

My daughter got in GBDA, also 105 application. Hope you will all will find out soon.

Anyone know how to sign up on the Waterloo class of 2028 Facebook private group for roommate ? We requested but no response from administrators.

1 Like

There is a group for that? Nice, you mind sharing the link?

What other helpful groups are there?

Sorry link is not allowed here. Search Waterloo and 2023 in FB, then look for class of 2028.

It is for incoming Freshmen in the fall of 2023

1 Like

Anybody waiting for CS Undergrad 105 results. Deadline for accepting UofToronto CS is 5th May. Will we receive the results for Waterloo before 5th May?? What happens if someone accepts an offer at UofToronto by paying CAD 1000 and later gets accepted at Waterloo, will this CAD 1000 go wasre if he or she declines the UofT offer for Waterloo offer ??

Good question. Domestic students don’t need to submit a deposit, but international students do. You can contact U of T admissions by phone or email. I’ve found them very responsive.