Admitted student days 2018

Has SUNY Binghamton announce the dates for admitted students to see the college campus. In the past and has been in March and April. I could not find the dates on the website

April 14th and April 22nd are our days for admitted students. We hope to see you there!

We did a guided campus tour last September where we saw the BU marketing pitch, lecture halls, food court, dorms, career services and library. Will the admitted students day campus tour be a repeat of our tour in September? Will there be a specialty tour for the School of Management?

@binguadmissions

Have all of the pwc scholars invites gone out already, or are there some that can still go out? Thanks

There will be a reception for SOM with possibly a tour after it during admitted students day.

PWC scholars invites are still going out currently.

@binguadmissions

Thanks!! I was always curious about two things.

First, how many people get invited? I know the freshman class to the pwc scholars is between 20-25, but to get that yield, how many invites are sent out?

Also, what is the cutoff with regard to ACT scores. I know alot of the scholars have 34-35 ACT scores, but I was always curious as to how LOW do they go? 33, 32 ACT etc.

Thanks so much!!

@binguadmissions

We already did the general session within the past year.

Will there be anythig specific for Watson/Scholars and/or FRI on those days or anytime before 5/1?

@NoKillli - thanks for asking that question. We did a tour last May and are signed up to go to admitted students day, and also were wondering if there is much differece. DD is also a scholar and in FRI (but in Harper) and we would love to learn more about these programs from current students so are hoping there is something different than the tour we took last year. @binguadmissions - any advice? Thanks

There is no cutoff for scholars. It fluctuates every year. There will be special FRI sessions during open house. Be on the lookout for them.