Ads won't close out

For the past few days the ads are popping up on the bottom every time I change a page. How do we stop this? Makes it almost impossible to read, especially on the ipad.

Still happening……

@CC_Jon does anyone read this area of this forum…or is it the dead letter file. I posted another issue a few weeks ago in Community Forum and Issues…and never got a response at all.

1 Like

I don’t have an iPad, but I can use developer tools to simulate it. Unfortunately that doesn’t seem sufficient for me to reproduce the problem. Maybe a screenshot would help?

Video ads pop up and won’t close out – using android phone.

I am getting tons of pop up video ads for the first time ever. I can close them though. iPhone.

I am as well, despite having a pop up blocker. I can close them but they reappear as soon as I click on a new thread.

@CC_Jon now that the threads have been merged, can you see the screenshots? Here’s another

Seems to be resolved for me. Fingers crossed.

Not for
Me :frowning:

I too am getting video ads for the first time ever on an iPhone. Very frustrating.

2 Likes

I take it back…pop-ups still an issue.

1 Like

I just got a Lexus popup video ad, the same as pictured above.

And an ad at the bottom, full side-to-side for the Nature Conservancy. Then a Prime and an Alexa ad.

And then a Novartis popup video ad.

It’s literally nonstop for me on my laptop.

1 Like

It’s constant on my iPhone.

1 Like

I am having this particular issue today.

In general, the constant ads are driving me nuts. And I have an ad blocker on. I thought if you were logged in you weren’t supposed to see ads??

2 Likes

Same here. This is the first time I’ve had this issue. Very annoying.

Same here on my phone. Identical to @sushiritto ’s screen shots.

Just started happening to me, too

Same for me, too.

Can you give us an update as to when this will be fixed??? Its really annoying!