Advantage disadvantage

Wondering how many people ended up deciding community college was just fine for them when they had applied to only 4 year colleges.

I was offered the Binghamton Advantage 2 years ago. I didn’t take it even though I loved Binghamton because people around me made me feel like an idiot for choosing a community college over a 4 year institute. So instead I went to Stony Brook and I hated it. Stony Brook is a great school but it was not for me. Out of all the schools I applied to I felt like Binghamton was the best fit but i didn’t go because I was convinced it was a bad idea. I eventually transfered to Binghamton which made me feel like an idiot. The decision isn’t black and white. If you got offered the Binghamton Advantage but got a full ride to Geneseo you should probably go to Geneseo. But if you hate all the other schools and you love Binghamton then accept the Binghamton Advantage offer. You got to look at your options and think about money and other variables. Community College isn’t a bad thing in fact some community colleges are better than 4-year institutes.