African American Class of 2015

<p>Aww shucks thanks :wink: @awh671‌ </p>

<p>Good luck to all of you finding out your decisions this week!</p>

<p>good luck to everyone getting their ED/EA decisions within the next week!</p>

<p>@Philly2000‌ I applied as Poli Sci but I’m thinking more PPE now, and I’m from Detroit. You?</p>

<p>Did you apply EA/ED somewhere @nat97xo‌?</p>

<p>@Mathmaticious‌ I applied EA to Michigan and Fordham. I’m too indecisive for ED lol</p>

<p>@midwestbandie‌ I applied as a Psychology major and I’m from Philly. I live about 20 min away from Penn.</p>

<p>Was deferred from Harvard… bummer. but I’m looking forward to hearing back from the other schools! just need to finish those pesky supplements…</p>

<p>Deferred from Brown. I think I’m more upset about having to do more apps than actually not getting in lol</p>

<p>@Anduar3‌ That’s exactly what I’m thinking if I don’t get in Penn…more apps -_- </p>

<p>I got into my major at UT Austin! I haven’t heard back from the honors program I’d like yet though. I got deferred from harvard and I’m actually pretty happy about it since I realized I only applied there because my school’s val was applying to my number 1 and I felt intimidated. I’m sure my deferral could have been an acceptance if I didn’t do my essays two days before deadline (they were riddled with errors). This week, though depressing at first, has actually given me a lot of positivity about my future. Now I’m really motivated to redo my common app and begin my supplements.</p>

<p>Admitted to MIT!</p>

<p>I was accepted to MIT and Caltech!!! Today has been awesome!!! :smiley: @HolmesOG‌ congrats!</p>

<p>@Jellybae congrats on getting your major! I still haven’t gotten mine from UT.</p>

<p>Lol @Mathmaticious‌ , looks like it didn’t matter you were not accepted to Caltech’s summer program. ;)</p>

<p>Congrats you all!!! This is sooooo awesome!! Wow, really great job! And to the defers: I know we’ll rock it during regular decision! </p>

<p>Congratulations! @mathmaticious</p>

<p>Congrats @HolmesOG! Do you mind posting your stats?</p>

<p>Our daughter was accepted ED to Vassar! Good luck everyone!</p>

<p>Wow @mathmaticious that is phenomenal news!!!</p>

<p>@HolmesOG Congratulations!</p>

<p>Congratulations to all!</p>

<p>I got into Wharton!!!</p>