African-American High School Class of 2016

@Nedcone sameee :slight_smile: congrats

Got into Wake Forest. Doesn’t change my decision about enrolling elsewhere but I’m proud of myself for getting in everywhere.

@Chopinspiano Congrats! That’s a great accomplishment. And now you’re finally done with the waiting part of applying to colleges (which is the hardest part, in my opinion) :smiley:

This week has been great! Accepted at William and Mary, James Madison University, Amherst College, and Georgetown SFS!

@americannigerian @Chopinspiano Congrats to both of ya’ll, thats amazing! <3

Good luck to all my ivy applicants this week!

@Nedcone Yay! Same! I got in to Emory and Oxford (Scholar) and JHU! (this is an update for my earlier post). Yep, waiting for Harvard although the chances seem really slim…still 100% happy i got in though but sadly finances are another thing. :frowning: Just going to cross my fingers and pray that the need based aid for Emory/Oxford works out because I really want to go there.

@BlackHuntress Best of luck! I too am waiting on the Ivies. I’m not certain of my chances, as I got into a highly selective program in UIUC and got into Northwestern in general, but was waitlisted by UChicago. But such is life, I’m happy with the choices I have so far, as long as FA pans out that is.

Does anyone know the latest date for Howard decisions?

DARTMOUTH AND CORNELL!!

@CCSenioritis Congratulations, that’s great!

I finally received all my decisions! Although there were some rejections, I’m glad that it’s finally over!

Got into Columbia, Waitlisted Yale and UPenn, rejected Harvard and Princeton.

Better than expected results! Everything came in twos.

Which results thread are we posting our stats in?

I’m guessing the discussion one because it has them.

Waitlisted at Harvard and I’m honoured lol.<3

HARVARD AND COLUMBIA :smiley:

Congrats to everyone! I got accepted to Tufts, Cornell, Brown, and Columbia today and got rejected from Dartmouth and Harvard. Like I said before, I’m just so glad to finally get closure on my college app process. Now comes the part of deciding where to go (so far I’m leaning really heavily towards Johns Hopkins). Please update everyone on where you guys all decide to go!

I went 9/9 in my admissions process! Accepted at UVA, JMU, W&M, Rice, Amherst, Dartmouth, Williams, and Columbia/Sciences Po Paris!