Aggie Class of 2024.. advice before you hit submit on application

No sorry, I’m meaning once it’s uploaded on AIS/Howdy, it’s part of your records and you can access it on your AIS under Uploaded documents. If they send it directly to TAMU then it’s part of your file, but not accessible online.

AggieMomhelp I dont know if it shows on AIS , need to ask my son tonight. we been try to find a link for teacher to upload the letter and could not, then his friend told him this way.

One of my daughter’s (very understanding and supportive) teachers emailed her the rec so daughter could upload it herself. AIS says that once submitted the applicant will not be able to view or access it. Of course, she could read it before she uploaded it and it could still be on her computer but I made daughter delete it once submitted. SRAR is linked. Scores and application and E-essay have been received so I think she is complete. AIS still shows “incomplete” for rank and SRAR but I think that is just because it hasn’t been transmitted yet. We are OOS so she is not an auto admit and does not need to submit proof of top 10%. Hope she has read everything correctly. Good luck to everyone! Thanks SO much for the help in this process. We definitely made it harder than it had to be by overthinking everything.