AHHH I have an interview on Thursday!!!

<p>What do they ask?</p>

<p>anyone know?</p>

<p>is it pretty cool, fine, etc!</p>

<p>help a brotha out</p>

<p>UMiami gives interviews????</p>

<p>yeah i never knew they gave interviews</p>

<p>I am not sure about UM in general, but they will ask you about what classes you're taking, any activities, clubs, hobbies, general interests, things like that. They'll also ask why you're interested in their school. Good luck!</p>

<p>I think is evaluative. good luck</p>

<p>UM does interview i guess bc i got an email and RSPVed and got a phone call today that i have a 45 minute interview at a local hotel on thursday!!!</p>

<p>Does Miami Offer Interviews?
At the University of Miami, interviews are offered to high school seniors in certain cities that we visit. Interviews are not required or a part of the admission decision. These interviews are offered to benefit the student and to answer questions in a one-on-one setting with an admission counselor. If you're on our mailing list, you will receive an invitation when interviews are offered in your area.

<a href="http://www6.miami.edu/UMH/CDA/UMH_Main/0,1770,29532-1;29761-2,00.html%5B/url%5D"&gt;http://www6.miami.edu/UMH/CDA/UMH_Main/0,1770,29532-1;29761-2,00.html&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p>

<p>Regional interviews are informative, not evaluative. The interviewer will ask questions about your hs courses and your interests and then tell you what UM has to offer you. My S walked away from his interview more excited than ever to explore UM. The interviewer provided some great info about the programs and opportunities at UM as well as explaining the admissions process. Parents were invited to sit in and ask questions.</p>

<p>Relax and be yourself. Remember, these interviews are two-way. Ask as many questions as you want. Good luck.</p>

<p>My3sons: thank you for that link....Miami does not interview in our area; just checking.....</p>

<p>dam... my interview was cancelled bc of the storm coming in miami and my interviewers plane being cancelled to seattle.. rats. now he has to get in contact with me to reschedule!</p>

<p>Canes12, Did your interview go through? was it tough?</p>

<p>it was cancelled... but i got an email today saying my interviewer will contact me directly soon to reschedule.</p>

<p>i will let you know though when it goes down.</p>

<p>good luck, let me know Canes12</p>