Alabama Stocking Stuffer

<p>My friend told me about Russell Stover’s collegiate candy so I thought I’d share with all of you Bama fans. I bought some of the candy for stocking stuffers, so fun!!!</p>

<p>[Russell</a> Stover, Whitman’s, Pangburn’s: America’s Chocolate & Candy Store](<a href=“Welcome to Russell Stover”>http://www.russellstover.com/jump.jsp?itemID=515&itemType=CATEGORY&path=1%2C3%2C474%2C515)</p>

<p>If the link doesn’t work just go to Russel Stover.com and click on “collegiate,” then click on Alabama.</p>

<p>This is AWESOME! I am also thinking a cool gift to thank a few teachers that have written letters for scholarships, or done other favors!</p>

<p>Thanks for sharing! </p>

<p>I bought a football player nutcracker from Target. I am repainting the green jersey section white to resemble the Crimson Tide football uniform. Then I will paint a numeral 3 on it for Trent. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>These are great. Unfortunately, the candy bars were sold out. I did order some pecan candy and then some Ohio State bars for my older child’s friends who go to OSU.</p>

<p>I bought some of this candy at the Publix near campus a few weeks ago. I haven’t seen any of it for sale when I’ve went back though, so they’re probably sold out.</p>

<p>Cuttlefish, what a brilliant idea! I’m going to steal your idea and make a few collegiate nutcrackers to put in the stockings with the chocolates. Thank you!</p>

<p>Vlines, great idea for teachers gifts.</p>

<p>I’m going to remember this site for graduation. They’ll be great little additions gifts for my son’s friend’s gifts.</p>

<p>Thanks Lovemykids. I have been on a buying binge for Bama stuff since my D announced she was attending the school. She’s a frosh at Bama now. </p>

<p>My D2 is having a cookie baking party for her friends and I am trying to figure out a way to “paint” Bama insignias on the cookies. D2 just got her PSAT results. It’s looking good for the future. She’s a ninth grader. Roll Tide!</p>

<p>linnylu: just ordered online and wasn’t told anything about candy bars being out so maybe they have resupplied at Russel Stover. A nice surprise: when I added bags of the choc. pecan candies they were half price!</p>

<p>Roll tide. Great gift for my Gator and Penn State friends</p>

<p>This morning the bars were sold out but this afternoon they were available. Also, if you buy 2 or more boxes of chocolates then each box is half priced at $5. Good Deal!! </p>

<p>Thanks to lovemykids2 for the link…</p>

<p>…and FREE shipping on $25+ orders. Ordered MIZZOU for the extended family and BAMA for my daughter. YES, 50% off Mix & Match. Great deal!
Thanks for the link!</p>