gift idea

<p>If you’re interested groupon has Alabama Full-Size BCS Champion Football </p>

<p>[Alabama</a> BCS Championship Football Deal of the Day | Groupon](<a href=“All Washington DC Deals | Groupon”>http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-alabama-bcs-championship-football)</p>

<p>Way cool. Last Oct, Walmart in Tuscaloosa had some similar (but plain-er) for under $20, which I bought for someone else (we’re not football nuts in our house - I know, I know…). They were just south of $30 in Supestore. So, snatch these up!</p>

<p>These footballs are a great deal. I bought 2, one for DS and one for a huge Bama fan at work. Just checked and they all sold out.</p>

<p>^ Not to worry, they’ll be a new Bama championship ball out in 9 months.</p>

<p>^^^^^Yes there will …lol. Just glad my DS will be there this fall to experience it.</p>

<p>I do hope that the incoming frosh get to experience Bama winning the BCS. </p>

<p>During my older son’s time at Bama (Saban’s first year thru 09), he got to experience one BCS for his senior year. </p>

<p>My younger son, who is graduating in a couple of weeks, has been lucky to be at Bama for 3 BCS championships. </p>

<p>For those hoping to go the BCS this year, have your kids save their pennies; it’s in Calif this time. </p>

<p>BTW…Last time Bama went to Pasadena for the BCS, the band members were wowed by the fact that they were given generous stipends and really had an awesome time. They were there for several days.</p>

<p>The last time they were here (CA) was when we went to the local Reception and when DS moved UA from the “slight maybe column” to a strong contender, followed with a visit on spring break - well let’s just say it would be great to enjoy it as “part of the BAMA family” this time around. </p>

<p>How do I get on board for tickets???</p>