All people waiting admission decision. Read This.

<p>Hello, I have a passion for meteorology, however I also have a 3.43 GPA, so I am most likely going to find out about penn state in January. I just wanted to tell everyone I wish them the best of luck. I pray for patience for all of us waiting for admission decisions. I know the wait is terrible, especially if you applied early, but we will all get the opportunity at a fantastic college education. Much better education than the current high school system. no matter if you get in or don't, we will all have the opportunity to get a great education and follow our dreams. So, i do not wish to be religious, or offend anyone, but this decision is out of our hands now. We have prepared our essays, and applications to the best of our ability. We have done our best to show them the real us. So, let it be. Check once a week, once every 2 weeks, what ever it takes to distract yourself from the anxiety of college admissions. You have done your best, you are all great, and I wish everyone the best of luck. I pray for patience. </p>

<p>Please understand I do not wish to offend anyone. No matter your faith, I just wish for your anxieties to subside during this stressful wait. Best of luck to all.</p>

<p>Weatherman93,
Amen to that! Basically told my S the same thing today. Everyone has put their best foot forward, what will be will be. Best of luck to all!</p>

<p>This is the nicest thing I have heard anyone say regarding college admissions; everyone I know is so competitive about it so it’s nice to see someone with your pure intentions. Thank you, and I pray the same for you!</p>

<p>@antsypants-LOL at the username.(Not in a mean way laughing) Anyways, Thank you. I just wanted to tell people to chill out, you will get in somewhere, and if you don’t community college can transfer. We are all in this together, and we all need to have patience. Good Luck to you, and hope you get in to wisconsin. Whats your major?</p>

<p>Haha, I picked that username just because I felt like it really expressed how I feel about the situation. I agree, and thank you, I appreciate it! I hope you get in, too! I applied to the College of Letters and Sciences as undecided, basically because I want to explore my options and high school classes, AP or not, don’t do justice to many subjects. What’s yours?</p>