Am I at risk of being denied admission from UC's and/or CSU's because of maximum transfer credit?

I attended a public school out-of-state for a semester and obtained 12 semester units. I moved back home and entered into a local community college. I have been looking all over for answers, but everything seems to be about transferring directly from a CCC to a UC or CSU. Well, for my case, it seems that I will have more than 80 or even 90 semester units due to wanting to make sure I have all recommended classes for admission into Haas, UCLA, and SDSU into similar majors, and also I would have to transfer for Fall of 2019 due to the math classes I would have to take and their availability throughout the year. All of the courses I will have taken would be either general education or lower-division. So my question is this: Will having 90+ general education/lower-division semester units from both an out-of-state university and a CCC risk me being denied admission into Haas/UCLA/SDSU?

Lower div aren’t a problem. Upper div are. You can have 200 lower div units and be fine.

Thanks!