Yep

Yup ! There’s an edit to my name yes 2025 I see

3 Likes

this makes sense now. East coast folks crossing fingers for tmrw

2 Likes

Nice, hopefully thats a sign of admit!

Bro - Please I don’t wanna celebrate too early - Act like nothing happened

1 Like

Good luck other East Coast folks! And for those of you not on the East Coast- don’t give up yet, stay positive until Friday!

Wouldn’t go as far as “sense.” Did they think it would take longer for the email to travel out west ;? In any case, the suspense is definitely building here in NY.

1 Like

Ok, I’m gonna try and summarize everything that we’ve learned thus far for people waking up and checking this thread tomorrow, as a lot as happened!

1. Decisions will still be releasing on December 11th, 6:21 PM
  2. We have reports that people have been getting emails early regarding their future Amherst email and dropbox. Its been more or less assumed that getting these emails is a good sign.
  3. It seems that the order that these emails are releasing in is West Coast yesterday (on the 8th), Central parts releasing on the 9th, and Eastern releasing on the 10th, or possibly decision day. We don’t know about internationals. It seems the emails are releasing by timezone or region.
  4. Of course, this could all be a mistake on the part of Amherst. This is all speculative based on what we know.
7 Likes

Incase you haven’t yet figured it out people - I’m just playing around with the ball of anxiety - I haven’t gotten any email lmao xdd :joy:

Bruh now that entire hypothesis is screwed lmao

Ha. Yes the timing seemed odd.

Sry bro I couldn’t resist

i’m gonna be honest somehow this relieves me. Maybe its that I don’t have to be stressed abt timezones anymore lmao

2 Likes

Dudeeee

1 Like

Dude if they were actually serious about sending this stuff the I’d be screwed - we’ve just heard from 2 people about this so I don’t see any major hassle

Then*

I’m gonna be honest im a little sus.
For the first case (the cali guy), i was already a little sus of that bc friends joke around and stuff yk and then say things that make them look better.

For the second case that whole thing was just sus in general. Adding 2025 at the end? He also said that he got it at 6:25 which doesn’t really match up.

I’m p sure the first one was word of mouth and i have a sneaking suspicion that the second might be a meme but thats just me. @Dave19003 if ur not memeing i apologize lmao.

1 Like

dont forget the sister. also sus

2 Likes

Yea… I mean the whole thing is just too suspicious, plus the parent also mentioned that it means nothing last year. No need to be sooo nervous, it’s just two days. Good luck everyone!

1 Like