Amherst 2025 ED Discussion

Dude also he just disappeared into the dark lmaoo @Dave19003 real sus

We’ve spotted the imposters among us

dude we already have like 204 responses for an LAC thread :skull:

1 Like

Ahaha we are very responsive, also prob due to the uncertainty of the year

@CC_Sorin Not sure how to flag a user. Appears to be new, has 3 posts; 2 are just obnoxious but one is inappropriate.

1 Like

im p sure that like 50+ of these responses are from the email fiasco alone

3 Likes

Bro thanks for all the info gathering but I missed like 120 new messages from sleeping :stuck_out_tongue: You should try to take your mind off from admissions- 2 days is no joke

Appreciate the detective skills btw

Looking back at Class 2024 RD, saw some potential ‘signs’ leading to the Decision hour? (A picture or smthg) It’s not 100% reliable but worth the read (or maybe not if you’re anxious enough)

Fr dude idk whats gotten into me. I feel like sherlock lmao.

In all honesty i wouldnt have posted this much if it wasnt for the email stuff, which is basically being disproved anyways.

5 hours of my life wasted :sneezing_face:

1 Like

y’all that was a wild read, LOL. but regardless of the whole fiasco, I hope we can all get some rest, at least for two days, and take our minds off this before the anxiety kicks in once more at 12:00 AM December 11th.

6 Likes

No jokes - you’ve literally been hyperactive in decoding the meaning behind those emails - you should major in law and become a detective lmao

2 Likes

What’s IDOC? they just wanted a different version about my dad’s salary i believe

Are you international or domestic?

@sumgood I hope you had a good rest by the time you’re reading this, last night was really exciting. It’s kinda hard to make sense of what’s happening, but if any of those letters are true, you probably had all cases covered :slight_smile:

In the meantime, I’ve been exploring Amherst’s portal a bit. Apparently, I could log in to MyAmherst through the small wrench icon on the upper right. After getting there, I could schedule courses, and even visit Amhert’s Dropbox and G Suite – however, I am not allowed to log in on those sites. Could anybody confirm that it’s the same for them?

@Mirrorshard could you log in from the wrench icon itself?

No, I’ve written that a bit hastily. If you hover your mouse over to the wrench icon, you will see an option to login in the drop-down menu. If you click on that and enter your credentials, you’ll be able to access the other services from the same wrench icon.

Not to increase stress levels or anything, but I logged in from the wrench icon under the ‘log in’ and now I can choose to ‘log out’. Did that happen for you as well?

international. from England

Yes, it did the same for me. You can log out, and also access most website services such as course scheduler etc… I wasn’t able to enter external sites such as Amhert’s GSuite or Dropbox site, though.

2 Likes

Oh cause for mine they just required another separate income tax form of both my parents (I’m international too)