Amherst 2025 ED Discussion

Me too. Hoping that its by region.

2 Likes

Let’s be honest people - we’ve tried our best and we can’t control what happens next - I don’t even see any point in trying to look out for the details now - Best of luck to you all !

4 Likes

As far as I understand, only US students get that sort of email as of now right? Not internationals?

1 Like

Yep. To me seems like the emails were automated to be released at 18:21 but were somehow released on the wrong day? It makes no sense for them to be purposefully sent before the acceptance.

That makes sense. But doesn’t that mean if we didn’t get one we’re basically screwed?

It would take a few more reports of the emails before I would think that ALL the emails were sent early.

3 Likes

Where are you from?

But why would they want to send them early tho?

I’m from Azerbaijan but studying in US high school

1 Like

At this point i’m just hoping its by timezone/region or some are still gonna get sent after the decision date (meaning there are still a few left to go). Either that or its a glitch, or it means nothing all.

Sheesh, I’m gonna be honest, I wasn’t really super nervous before this, but this whole email business has got my stress levels rising.

2 Likes

I agree. There’s only been a few accounts of it so far and on different dates. Doesn’t make any sense to me!

I found the freakin’ email in my Spam folder rn - received it yesterday at 3:21 !! Let’s gooo

4 Likes

wait check ur portal

What time zone are you in?

California PST

1 Like

What should I check for ?

It seems they go from the west to the east. I am in Massachusetts and still waiting

1 Like

Someone said “2025” may appear by your name in the portal.

Ok in which case things start to make a little more sense. Pacific timezone yesterday, central timezone today, eastern timezone tmrw. But even that’s not garunteed. I was thinking that it made sense that west coast got their email first.

Congrats!

1 Like

was the other guy who received it yesterday from Cal?