Amherst 2025 ED Discussion

Yep same, but I can access the previously locked pages on the Amherst site; is that because we just generally have an amherst.edu account?

I can’t say for sure, although I pretty much think so. It would be interesting to see if it’s the same for more people.

((In any case, it seems like being able to schedule courses doesn’t mean a lot now… but the dropbox and the mail access still bothers me))

1 Like

same for me. where r u from?

For the dropbox it appeared a confirmation page for me as to whether I wanted to continue using my email which I used to sign up for colleges (not the Amherst account), so I didn’t continue.

I believe it is the same thing for everyone. I myself can access it too! It is fine.

2 Likes

South East Asia :smile:

1 Like

@chocobookaholic I continued and it didn’t let me log in (it said that “You’re not part of the team”… Amherst please :sob: )

Also, I guess it’s safe to say now that everybody can access their MyAmherst then.

2 Likes

Kinda glad to have stumbled upon this thread, y’all are nice people <3

4 Likes

its 34 hrs isnt it?

2 Likes

and 8 minutes :slight_smile:

1 Like

WAIT IS IT… Not wondering why I am not even getting in. I can’t even do basic math… :clown_face:

It’s giving me so much anxiety cause I know I have to wait till Saturday morning for mine following their time zone :sob:

Definitely won’t be able to sleep on Friday

1 Like

My decisions will be out on the 12th of December, 1:24 AM. I have classes at 7:30 AM tho… :sob:

1 Like

You have classes on a Saturday?

Samee :frowning: but I’m not going to sleep anyway

1 Like

North African country. Sadly, I won’t be able to sleep.

So will financial aid packages / cost of attendance come out at the same time as acceptances?

3 Likes

Again, this is exactly what S19 could do two years ago and was denied. I would just stay off the portal. Go for a walk. Stay busy until decisions come.

4 Likes

Where are you from in North Africa?

I am so glad to have met everyone on this thread as well! We are all in this together :slight_smile:

4 Likes