Amherst 2025 ED Discussion

Egypt.

cool, Im from morocco :slight_smile:

Jesus Christ, I had a heart attack reading this.

For what it’s worth - I haven’t received any emails or anything along those lines!

Guys I realized this discussion is longer than the Harvard 2025 Admissions thread haha

7 Likes

Lmao glad to meet you all here! You are all nice people and do become a good accompany for me these days!

2 Likes

What just happened? I was off for a day, and more than 150 lines were added? I think you all are overthinking it. The admissions staff said majority of the decisions are coming out on Friday so let’s be patient and wait. I don’t think what happened to 2 or 3 applicants should make us nervous or worried. For all of us, the wait is about to be over. GOOD LUCK!

1 Like

No way, hahah, that’s amazing! And think how much smaller of a school Amherst is as well, guess we’re an enthusiastic bunch :smile:

3 Likes

Simmer down people ! I know y’all are as anxious as me but I’ve never seen such a lot of discussion for a school with a population as small as Amherst lmao. Result out in exactly 30 hrs - Best of luck

1 Like

You realize that we might be talking to our future dorm mate here lol

6 Likes

Hey guys, I got this form that must be submitted for fin aid “Other Deductions Stmnt-Partnership - NCP”. What kind of form is this? I’ve never heard of it.

I’m assuming the NCP stands for Non-Custodial Parent, but I do not have a non-custodial parent.

Edit: Never mind, its been fixed. It was just an other deductions statement that was missing.

1 Like

Good luck to everyone! Amherst mom here and let me tell you that it is exciting analyzing the portal, but unfortunately no answers have ever been revealed that way-believe me we were there and scoured CC for any clues. So, tomorrow pm it will be revealed with 100% certainty. I wish you all the very best and go mammoths! #Tusksup!

11 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

25 hours to go! (right?) lets gooo

4 Likes

Guys, I accidentally put my ACT writing score as 36 instead of 12 on my commonapp, I just realized… Is this going to be a problem? Or Amherst doesn’t look at writing anyway so it doesn’t matter? (Bad time to realize I put the wrong score lol)

4 mins to 24 hours left yikes

3 Likes

I don’t think Amherst looks at your scores self-reported on the CommonApp

hmmmm? I believe they do if you dont send a score report

Isn’t your high school transcript required to be sent in though?

Yes, high school transcripts are required, but some high schools don’t include standardized test scores on your transcript so the only option is to self report on the Common App (which is what I had to do).

Have any of your counselors got email about when decisions will come out?