Amherst 2025 ED Discussion

check your Amherst Application web portal at 1821 hours EST,

I haven’t received an email to access the portal

call admissions at (413) 542-2328 or email admission@amherst.edu if you applied ED 2025 and are having technical issues with the portal. not having a portal would probably qualify as a technical issue.

2 Likes

Okie doke emailed admissions! It’s so nerve wracking ah!

1 Like

Morning peeps - The stats email sent above, has given me the worst “good-morning” in 17 years.

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. With the stats, it seems they’ll take only 1 student from the entire Middle East for example!

Horrible.

1 Like

Yep. Just about 7 hours to go now. I can tell how many of us are obsessively checking this thread with how many likes you got in 1 minute, haha

3 Likes

Honestly this is fun. I would get bored if you guys weren’t here

6 Likes

@ajsolum - truer words haven’t been spoken

2 Likes

Y (Same)

Good game fellas. We dead lol.

2 Likes

Nah not yet bro

Well, soon enough. Especially with those stats that a poster above released :rofl:

In any case, although this thread has exponentiated my anxiety, you all seem like great people & in the 1% chance I get in, I’d love to meet ya’ll!!

3 Likes

Likewise - everyone in this discussion is super noice

1 Like

Hey y’all! I’m international, so I’ve been thinking - does a high TOEFL score help? I mean is 115 better than 105? They’re both over the required 100, so perhaps it doesn’t matter how much you’ve scored as long as it’s more than the minimum.

It might help you against other international students imo

Also I wanted to know if it’s more difficult to enter through ED as an international applicant. I mean we know that this year the overall ED admission rate is 25%. Maybe it’s very different specifically for international guys; any idea/info?

1 Like

Yeah competition is tougher among IS - best of luck fellow future Mammoth.

lmao great :slight_smile: thanks though

I just want them to email me my portal info lol