Any 2022/2026 acceptances yet?

Daughter applied EA in late October. Hoping to hear something this week. Just curious if anyone else has gotten a response yet.

Looks like late Nov/Early Dec in previous years, with Alfond scholarship weekend invites usually being sent mid December.

DC heard today. Turned in app at the middle/end of October. I hope your daughter receives good news soon!

1 Like

Same here! Acceptance with great merit money. She has a few acceptances in hand but this is her favorite so far and the closest to home so I’m happy! She’s still working on some apps, waiting on some decisions and hoping for an invite to Alfond weekend, but she’s relieved to have an affordable option that she’d be happy to attend.

3 Likes

DD was accepted yesterday with Deans Scholarship. Hope you hear good news soon!

3 Likes

Just got my acceptance this morning! I also got the invite to the Alfond Scholars weekend alongside my acceptance letter.

Hi congrats! did you all apply regular decision or ED?

Regular Decision.

1 Like

WOW! I didn’t think they were sending out Alfond invites until later this month. Can I ask, did you apply regular decision or early decision?

1 Like

Same over here!! If you want to get in touch before the weekend, let me know!! :slight_smile:

Regular Decision! I was also super surprised to have decisions out so early.

I got my acceptance and I’ve also be invited to the scholars weekend!

Still awaiting a decision. Son applied 10/31. Can anyone share their stats/merit award? Also stats to be invited to the scholarship weekend? Was that a separate application?

Regular decision :slight_smile:

In the past Alfond invites didn’t come out until mid to late December so I called Rollins Admissons office yesterday and they told me that they haven’t sent any invitations yet. The student answering the phone confirmed with an admissions officer that they would be coming later in December, as stated on their website. But so far there are three of you saying you received invites. Are you international students by any chance?

1 Like

DD received Dean’s Scholarship of $32k/year and auto-admission to the accelerated MBA. Stats: 33 ACT, 4.0 UW/4.56W, strong, unique ECs with leadership, assuming great/good LORs. Homeschooled for grades 11 and 12 but all academic courses in grades 9 and 10 were honors (no AP allowed) and grades 11 and 12 were all AP and dual enrollment, so curriculum was as rigorous as available. She applied RD on Oct. 31 and received acceptance on Nov. 30th. I think the MBA program and Alfond were just boxes you had to check if interested, but someone can correct me if that’s wrong. Hope you hear soon!

I’m an international student

1 Like

I think when you apply to Rollins College you’re automatically considered for the Alfond Scholarship.

Wow! Amazing stats. Congrats!

Yep, I’m an international student

1 Like

Same!!