Anyone in PA//Northeast recieve their letter yet???

<p>Same I’m still waiting</p>

<p>We live in Mass and my D hasn’t gotten her letter yet. Has anyone else in Mass NOT gotten theirs yet?</p>

<p>I live in MA and I got my acceptance letter yesterday. Hopefully your daughter will get it today!</p>

<p>Any one in Mi got their letter as of yet?</p>

<p>I still havent got my letter today in Florida, I called admissions and the lady said that it would not say accepted on the myUM unless they had mai]iled it out already. I don’t know whats thaking the mail so long because it shouldn’t take over a week for my package to come when I live less than an hour away -_____-</p>

<p>Scuba, sometimes things get lost in the mail. My DS did not get his letter until almost March his year…it came, torn up and in really bad shape from the post office.
Of course, we were so nervous that he didn’t get in and that if he had been invited to a Singer weekend that it would be all filled up by the time it arrived because all of his friends had received theirs, so I called and talked to someone that he had interviewed with when we went to visit. She took mercy on him and gave him the results on the phone (this was before it started being posted online). She said that she could get in alot of trouble for revealing too much on the phone, but because he was the SAL and had a 33 ACT, she felt sure that he got in, so it would not be problematic. We ended up going to the Singer weekend and got the last spots for it! So, make a call. You should have it by now. Best of luck.</p>

<p>Thank you DinDune,
I called and they said it probably got lost in the mail since they sent it out in the first batch. She said they cannot not email or tell me my results over the phone so she couldn’t help me. I sent and email to a couple different people in admissions asking if they could maybe print another one and I could just pick it up but I’m not sure they are allowed to do that.</p>

<p>I’m just really nervous because if I dont get a scholarship then I cant go.</p>

<p>Well, if it gets returned to Miami, they will email you or call to clarify your address and resend it. I understand your anxiety, we were there, so we get it. Don’t talk to random people though, perhaps students, who answer the phones. Talk to an admissions rep. and if you are under 18, perhaps have your parent call. If you applied EA, they must have a date that they told you that you’d have your answer and the mail system does often fail, so don’t give up. Please let us know how things develop. It will work out the way it is meant to.</p>

<p>yeah i guess its just time for the waiting game! but hopefully when i actually do get it, the wait will be worth it!</p>