AP Grades

<p>Hi.
I am attending UW in the fall and I was wondering if AP grades from Junior year will be included in the report sent to them. </p>

<p>In other words, this year I am taking exams and I wrote in the college code so the scores go directly there. However, I received a 5 on English last year and I want to send that. Does college board include the 5 in this years report or do I need to send them separate?</p>

<p>Thanks in advance</p>

<p>Check with the College Board website (admins AP). They send the scores. You can look for answers there, call, or e-mail. I’m reasonably sure they send all scores, unless you tell them to omit some.</p>

<p>If you have your UW log-in, you can go to the My UW page, go to Student Center, somewhere in there it says Placement Test scores, maybe under academics. There it has AP scores as well.</p>

<p>I only sent my scores senior year, and UW got my scores from sophomore and junior year too. You should be fine and don’t need to send another report.</p>

<p>Double check that all scores get sent- if you used a different code each year there could be problems (happened to son) if you didn’t list UW all times. Important for receiving college credits after finishing your first semester.</p>

<p>and important for getting an earlier registration time, which happens in november to december</p>

<p>My understanding is that you don’t get the credits until you finish your first semester so your standing won’t change in time to register earlier your second semester.</p>

<p>You DO get the AP credits in time before Spring semester registration times are assigned (as long you made a timely request that UW receive your AP exam scores).</p>

<p>You do NOT get foreign language retro credits for a class taken during Fall semester in time before Spring semester registration times are assigned. </p>

<p>If you take the foreign language class during UW summer session after high school graduation and earn a ‘B’ or better, you WILL receive the retro credits before Spring registration times are assigned.</p>