AP Scores

<p>Mattress cover-
We purchased a totally encased mattress cover with as much padding as possible. Not cheap, but you’ll use it for as long as you are in a dorm. BBB has many to choose from. </p>

<p>Younger son, not at UM, wanted a backrest with arms, also available at BBB. Great for sitting up in bed and reading. Got one for home too. (I remember I had one in college too.)</p>

<p>Shoe bag if you want to stick all those flip flops in them instead of on the closet floor.</p>

<p>Hangers or course. We also purchased a belt hanger for the belts and ties. (OK- 1 or 2 ties). Also at BBB.</p>

<p>mangoman23- I’m gonna be on the 7th floor in Walsh. you? And I am going to Palm Beach soon for a wedding at the Breakers hotel. So I’m pretty excited for that :slight_smile:
Dorm shopping is not that bad though, I’m actually enjoying it hehe.</p>

<p>Floridax3- I’ll be on Pentland 11th haha, and you will not regret it. The Breakers is phenomenal, it’s a nice place :] you’ll have fun! Well, you’re a girl so any shopping isn’t bad right…?</p>

<p>Yeahh, I’ve heard that the Breakers is really nicee. I guess cause I’m a girl I enjoy the shopping, but I have never understood why guys don’t enjoy it! I mean, don’t you like spending money and buying things?? lol. I was just thinking about that it would be funny it we end up meeting each other in miami this fall and we would probably have no idea that we talked to each other before on here haha.</p>

<p>I think guys need the patience for it haha! That would be quite amusing, but how would we ever know? :]</p>

<p>haha we probably wouldn’t ever, but that’s the interesting part! Well, I’m off to Palm Beach and I know your probably in Dallas, so it was really nice chatting with ya and I hope to meet you in Miami this fall! And feel free to PM me anytime! :)</p>