Application Question

<p>I applied to Purdue by the 10/15 deadline, and on the online page I do not have a decision.</p>

<p>Next to decision it says "Pending/Additional Info" and next to Application status it says "Incomplete items outstanding</p>

<p>What does this mean</p>

<p>Where the four requirements are listed i.e. transcripts, test scores, writing, and payment, it says received Oct 15th and 14th respectively</p>

<p>Did I get deferred?? what the heck is going on!</p>

<p>Schubes5, Try this website.</p>

<p><a href=“Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University;

<p>There is another post after yours with the same question. See that one. The link below has a definition but not sure it answers your question. Is there a “requirements” section beyond the four items you listed?</p>

<p>[Purdue</a> University :: Check Your Application Status](<a href=“Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University)</p>

<p>Pending Decision</p>

<pre><code>Pending/Additional Information: The Admissions Committee has requested that the applicant provide additional academic information before a final decision can be made. The requested material is listed in the “requirements” section of the applicant’s online status summary and in the admission decision letter
</code></pre>