Application questions

<p>Hey all, I just submitted my application. I am having trouble finding out what documents I need to send to A&M to be considered for admission. I know I must send a transcript, test scores, and the bacterial meningitis thing, but are there any other documents like counselor recs, teacher recs, etc? If so, how do I submit them and are there certain forms needed?Thanks in advance.</p>

<p>hi, TAMU does not require Rex letters for admission. Since u have already applied to tamu, u should be able to monitor your application status on AIS after u activate it with your NeTID. On the AIS, u will be able to see documents required for admissionS. Including high school transcripts, test scores(actually these two suffice for admission in my case). Of course, if u believe your rec letters are a boost for ur chances, u can upload them onto the AIS, no need for u to mail them anyway. Hope it helps. Good luck to u :)</p>

<p>Thank you :)</p>

<p>How do you get your NetID?</p>

<p>Your NetID is issued by the admissions office with an am email notification normally 24 hours after you have applied via apply texas , though the actual time may be a but longer.</p>

<p>^^ I submitted my transfer application Tuesday and still haven’t received a NetID…</p>