apply to business major or not

<p>Wisconsin is my first choice if I get in, i am a little under qualified for the university 3.3gpa 27 act, business is my intended major, would it help my chances if I apply as undecided rather than business. Thanks</p>

<p>No matter. Too low for biz direct admit and all go into same pile first/</p>

<p>So if you dont get directly admitted, they’ll also consider you for general studies?</p>

<p>Not called that but yes. You can choose from all open majors which=most. You apply to business in Spring of freshman year… </p>

<p>If your intended major is business, then you should indicate ‘pre-business’ on your application so that if you are admitted, you will end up in the right group for summer orientation (pre-business students).</p>

<p>You are admitted to the university as a while, regardless of your intended major. A few students are able to be admitted to the business school as well, most are not. The only reason to declare any major is for summer (SOAR) advising purposes. You can change your major at any time and your choice will have no effect on your admission to UW.</p>