Business vs Letters and Science help plz

<p>Does anyone know how easy it is to switch schools (if so which way is easjer) I'm submitting an app in the near future. In addition, is it harder to get into business than Letters and Science or does it not matter which u choose. I'm undecided but I may want business </p>

<p>When you apply, you will apply to get into the overall University. If you indicate that you’re interested in business, you will be given the opportunity to apply directly into the business school. This direct admit program is VERY competitive. You can, however, apply to the business school after a year or two of undergraduate work. I would suggest the latter seeing as how you are currently undecided. </p>

<p>Not everyone is invited for direct admit.</p>

<p>With 3.7 uw and 33 act OOS is business a reach? Should I apply arts and sciences and then apply for business once I go or is that difficult </p>

<p>Your chances for business will depend on your UW record and your desire at the time.</p>

<p>As above, you apply to and get admitted to the university as a whole regardless of your intended major. You are “in competition” with every student, regardless of their proposed major. You have a good chance of being accepted to UW and are likely to do well enough to be admitted to the business school.</p>

<p>The majority of students interested in a business school major will be prebusiness. Like anything- if you are a good student and have confidence in yourself and abilities you are likely to succeed in any major your choose. Putting a major on your UW application helps in assigning your SOAR (summer orientation…) advisor. You can change your proposed major at any time until you graduate (although it is likely to take you longer if you switch late in your college career).</p>

<p>You may also decide on a different major once you have campus experience. There is more than one route to being successful in the business world.</p>

<p>You need to decide if UW as a whole package interests you. A college/U experience is so much more than just one’s major. Check the UW website for the requirements in various business majors that interest you. Check the wide array of courses you can take to meet breadth requirements for business and the university as a whole. Make your decision based on everything, not just ease of being admitted to a major.</p>