Applying to Ivies Class of 2013

<p>I applied to U of Chicago too. I’m so scared. D:</p>

<p>Good luck!!</p>

<p>Thank you! Hoping for the best!</p>

<p>Can I just give you all air hugs? I’m a firm believer in “you will get what you put into this world”, and you all seem like hard workers. I’m wishing you guys good luck!</p>

<p><em>accepts le hug</em> :heart::heart::heart:</p>

<p>Thank you.</p>

<p>Might I just say, if one of the Ivies bestows upon me the honor of an acceptance…well. I will be the best student ever and graduate valedictorian.</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Why you lying tho?</p>

<p>All truths here doe.</p>

<p>Lol you guys are jokessss</p>

<p>I am a parody of myself.</p>

<p>Every day.</p>

<p>Good luck you guys! Ivy day is just around the corner! I didn’t apply for a Ivy but I applied to USC! lol I know it’s not a Ivy but it’s one of the most selective schools I applied to besides UCLA and UC Berkeley! :)</p>

<p>Thanks Curious! It seems like we’re so close but still so far away. The days are passing very slowly. I guess prom is keeping my mind occupied for the time being lol best of luck for your decisions as well!</p>

<p>I’m so happy someone other than me has been channeling college energy into prom! I’ve basically been doing that, and looking at natural hair forums for the past two weeks. I think it’s getting to me.</p>

<p>@emmy I love natural hair forums and blogs and stuff lol. Do you use curlynikki, longhaircareforum, and naptural85 (youtube)?</p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T589 using CC</p>

<p>For me, there’s not really nothing to think about for prom (at my school we call it Senior Ball…really don’t see the difference between calling it a prom or ball lol). I mean, I just bought my Senior Ball ticket, I already have my dress, and I plan on wearing my once worn shoes from my Junior Prom. Well…I do have to get accessories…figure out how to wear my hear…and see if I’m going to be a lonely flower at the ball. lol :)</p>

<p>Went to my prom this past Saturday.</p>

<p>Twas crazy, a good crazy. Make your proms one to remember!</p>

<p>I get to remember my prom as that important thing I didn’t get to go to because I’m gay and it doesn’t “get better” until things like prom stop pretending to be things that matters.</p>

<p>Haha!</p>

<p>I didn’t go to my prom.
Too lame.</p>

<p>Haha. Hipster in the house!</p>

<p>Repping.
xD </p>

<p>But really. I saw no use in spending money I didn’t have to watch a bunch of sweaty, bratty, rythmless children grind upon one another.
Classless. </p>

<p>Perhaps if classical music were played in place of Nicki Minaj and folks waltzed instead of twerking (in a dang dress…like, no), I would have sacrificed to attend.</p>

<p>but sweaty people grinding upon one another</p>