Arizona Engineering

<p>Can anyone comment about the existence or quality of recruitment fairs for Engineers at Arizona? Arizona State keeps making the Wall Street Journal list of recruiters’ favorite schools. However, the U of A compares favorably as a school.</p>

<p>All I can speak to is my major which is optical engineering, but the optics department puts on fantastic recruitment fairs every semester for upperclassmen, where representatives from 15-20 large optics companies will come to the school. Not sure about other engineering fields though</p>

<p>We have multiple engineering specific job fairs each year (spring and fall), and entire campus-wide job fairs for all majors as well. All major companies in your desired field of work will be on campus at some point or another, whether at the job fairs, or hosting their own recruiting sessions. For example, I sat in on a Lockheed Martin recruitment pitch my freshman year that was limited to those who registered and showed up in a meeting room in the optics building, while most other companies will be available to talk to at the job fairs in the student union. </p>